Stop Motion Pro Eclipse Network
The Stop Motion Pro Eclipse Network editions are designed for easy roll-out across a school network.
The license allows an unlimited number of PCs, laptops and Windows laptops to be used.
BYOD – disconnect for up to 30 days and still make animated films!
Eclipse is a feature rich, high res stop motion animation program that let’s you get right to animating and not bogged down by a huge learning curve or too much tech.
- Eclipse is designed to minimise network traffic as the students create their films
- You configure the roll-out for your network topology
- Storage ‘server’ can be a NAS, Lynix, or other technologies
- Compatible with virtualised servers
- Disconnect laptops or Windows tablets from the network for up to 30 days
How it works:
- Once unlocked, the local network server holds its license, without requiring an internet connection.
- The workstations can be removed from the local network for up to 30 days and still use Eclipse.
- To refresh workstation licenses, connect the computer to the local network and run Eclipse. An internet connection is not required.
- Your staff install Stop Motion Pro Eclipse on a central server. Individual licenses are not required for on-site computers or laptops and unlimited users are allowed.
- A MSI installer package, customised for your school IT policies, is created using the Eclipse Network wizard application.
- The MSI can be deployed using your existing processes and software. It can also be used in a virtulised environment.
- Students and teachers can take their laptops home and use Eclipse for up to 30 days before reconnecting to the server.
- The Network installation manual can be downloaded from here.
Your students will have these tools:
Move puppets with precision – Onionskinning makes it easy
Your characters can finally have a voice with new lip sync tools
Layer sound effects with music or dialogue while you animate with the multi-track audio editor
Your characters can fly through the air with the rig removal tool
Freedom to import images and videos into your animation