Please contact Stop Motion Pro if you have any of these issues:
- You have an older version of Stop Motion Pro. Include your serial number in the email.
- You have changed your hardware, or purchased a new PC. Include your serial number in the email.
- You have lost your Serial Number.Include your purchase information in the email.
Support media can be found in the Download|Support media section of the website.
The Stop Motion Pro and Lip Sync Pro registration process has 5 stages
1. Download your software using your serial number, or use the supplied CDROM
2. Install Stop Motion Pro or Lip Sync Pro on your computer and run the application to create a unique Computer ID
3. Create an unlock code directly from Stop Motion Pro or Lip Sync Pro, or
4. Return to this website and create an unlock code. Select the Unlock page.
5. Unlock Stop Motion Pro or Lip Sync Pro on your computer
When you purchase Stop Motion Pro or Lip Sync Pro you are given a serial number.
To download your copy of Stop Motion Pro or Lip Sync Pro, enter your serial number below, then click the Download Stop Motion Pro or Lip Sync Pro button.
Step 1: Choose to Save
When your download begins, you will be prompted to save the program to your computer. Click the Save button.
Note: If you select Open or Run in this step, problems may be encountered during installation. Be sure to select Save.
Step 2: Choose LocationIn the 'Save As' screen, you can select a location on your computer to save the download. We recommend saving the file to your desktop. Click the Save (or Open) button.
Step 3: Wait for DownloadOnce your download begins, it will take a few minutes for the software to download to your computer.
Step 4: Start the Installation
When your download is finished, click Run, or simply double click on the file you downloaded (setup_SMP7_trial.exe) to begin the installation. Follow the on-screen instructions to install Stop Motion Pro.
Depending on your browser configuration, sometimes the downloaded file will be saved as setup_stopmotionpro.1.2D0D17.efw. Rename the file to setup_smp75.exe, then run the application.